School education lays the most necessary foundation to the individual’s success. The role of assessment in schools also continues to evolve along with new challenges in education. To keep the schools abreast of the evolving changes and to support further learning, we offer schools a suite of standardized assessments that are designed to understand the potential and support in further learning. These assessments range from the measurement of daily learning to understanding life skills.
- Assessment can offer a larger view of student needs and accomplishments.
- Our assessments are developed and delivered using technology.
- Assessment can provide reliable data on student learning.
- Assessment can make available richer data about the effects of the curriculum or teaching methods.
- Assessments measures important higher-order thinking skills as well as basic and applied skills. These assessments generate norm-referenced achievement scores, criterion-referenced objective mastery scores, and performance-level information.
- Includes reading, language, mathematics, science, and social studies tests and all subject tests.
- The test combines selected-response items with constructed-response items that ask students to produce their own responses
- Multiple Assessments supports student achievement at every stage of the instruction/assessment cycle, as illustrated in the assessment model below.
- We work flexibly with School to provide the online reporting and resources that they need.